Thompson Street Studio




#Studio | Love love love these wonderful patchwork quilts from Thompson Street Studio by Kiva Motnyk. I love her muted palettes, use of natural dyes, and clever construction. Kiva grew up in an artistic hous…
to Continue Reading......


Breakfast Tacos
#BreakfastTacos | I will always be a strong advocate for breakfast for dinner because it’s fun. And who doesn’t want to eat fun food—it’s the best. I tried to think to myself why it’s a bit of a thrill; maybe it’s that we all feel like we’re doing something we shouldn’t? That’s the fun of being adult, ... View More
read more...

Deconstructed Zucchini Manicotti
#Zucchini | My favorite thing in the world to eat is pasta. Like, if I was seeing my last days and someone was like, Adrianna, what would you like to eat because dying sucks? I’d be like, BRING ME PASTA! A gigantic bowl of pasta bolognese with a glass of lambrusco would be it for me. So, ... View More
read more...


Louis Vuitton Fall 2019 Ready
#LouisVuitton | The complete Louis Vuitton Fall 2019 Ready-to-Wear fashion show now on Vogue Runway.
read more...

Basque Cheesecake
#Cheesecake | This burnt basque cheesecake is enveloped in a caramelized crust with a creamy, rich interior. This cheesecake is from the Basque region.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog