Makeup tips for hot sweaty summer #Tips




#Tips | When I worked in retail, I remember running all over the store drenched in sweat. There were some days when the air conditioning wouldn’t work, subjecting me to a summer heat wave. Over time, I learned how to keep my makeup on my face through any condition: naps, workouts and even water. Now, I want to pass on that knowledge from my experience to anyone in the same boat. 
to Continue Reading......


Oregon man pulls down mask in store kisses baby girl on lips while mom was looking away
#Mom | An Oregon man is accused of pulling down his mask at a store and kissing a toddler he did not know on the lips while the child̢۪s mother was looking away, authorities said.
read more...

Big Mac Salad Keto
#MacSalad | Big Mac Salad Keto
read more...


13 Beautiful Spanish Style Kitchen Ideas
#Beautiful | Some prefer the cooler, more modern, almost clinical feel of a minimalistic kitchen, but the warmer, richer designs are coming back, and a Spanish style is ideal for the kitchen.
read more...

Juicy J Catches Heat Over COVID
#Juicy | The Three 6 Mafia member was widely criticized over the since-deleted tweet, in which he advised his followers to simply wear masks and take vitamins.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog